About Accurate Serve® of Plantation
- Originally from Tampa, FL Brandon is a current resident in Ft. Myers.
- Owner/Operator/General Manager of Accurate Serve® Accurate Serve of Port St. Lucie and Accurate Serve® of Fort Myers.
- Jacksonville University Alumnus, B.A. in Business Management and Marketing.
- Certified by the Chief Judge to Serve Non-Enforceable Civil Process in the 20th Circuit of Florida: Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry, Lee.
- Member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS).
Brandon Muscato got his start with Accurate Serve® by serving papers in Duval County, FL for the Jacksonville Office while attending College at Jacksonville University. After receiving his BA and graduating from JU in 2014, Brandon quickly decided to open his own Accurate Serve® office. In August, 2014 Brandon opened Accurate Serve® of Fort Myers. With the growth and success of his offices in the 20th Circuit of Florida Brandon was able to expand his territory to the 19th circuit and open Accurate Serve® of Port St. Lucie in September of 2017. Due to additional success in both of these markets and the growing team under Brandon he has expanded his business to Dallas and Houston Texas as of November, 2020. Brandon and his team continue to grow, learn, educate and provide successful service to Attorneys and other clients on Process Service throughout the nation and internationally. Brandon sets high standards for his team and offers constant communication with clients to keep them updated on all and any attempts as well as provide timely information on any service completed.
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
- B.A. in Business Management and Marketing
- IFC President and Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
The Success of Accurate Serve® is attributed to the following:
- Hard work
- Dedication to clients
- Offering the quickest service
- Offering the best customer service in the industry
- Stay ahead of the trends in regards to technology
- Always go that extra mile